Are you an experienced accounting professional with a passion for solving clients’ problems? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Would you like to help take a growing business to the next level? We are seeking a professional with extensive QuickBooks experience who wants to take their responsibilities to the next level. Our ideal candidate will exceed expectations at hiring and training staff, and building a cohesive team while solving customer problems. You must be an expert in QuickBooks bookkeeping, and have supervisory experience.
Work You’ll Do:
As our QuickBooks Supervisor, you will find, hire and train staff, quote new business, oversee day-to-day operations, and be responsible for customer satisfaction. You’ll closely work with the team to provide accurate and reliable bookkeeping for clients, and work closely with senior management on the strategic goals and future of the company. Our goal is to double the size of the business in the next 2 years.
· Identify, hire and train a skilled QuickBooks team
· Quote and prepare proposals for new clients
· Build and manage client relationships to foster growth
· Strengthen client relationships by working directly with clients, delivering quality financial processing and reporting, and adhering to deadlines.
· Ability to guide the uninitiated client to proper accounting practices
· Provide technical accounting advice
· 5+ years of direct QuickBooks bookkeeping experience
· 4+ years of experience in managing and supervising teams
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
· Thorough understanding of US GAAP accounting standards
· Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
· Based in Chicago (IL) area
· Group Health Plan option available
· Salary commensurate with experience
· Bonus program for business growth and profitability improvements
We have been providing fractional CFO services to small to medium size companies for 12 years. We are in the process of expanding our bookkeeping services by purchasing an existing accounting firm currently located in the NW Chicago Suburban area (Cary, IL), and are looking for a new leader. Our ultimate goal for the business is to provide services either onsite for our clients or working remotely. Making the location in Cary, IL only temporary as we transition.
Each month we provide key insights, resources and tips for building a better business. Get the latest blog posts, business hints, accounting tips and a personal note from Larry.
Our people are unique CFOs. They are all operationally
based financial executives.
Created Custom For Your Company By an Experienced CFO